By Karen Miglin – Internet and Social Media Marketing Manager
According to IDC, QlikView is the fastest growing BI software in the world and it is now adding 14 customers per working day across the globe. Here’s why…
1. QlikTech ranks first in customer loyalty taking top honors in:
- performance satisfaction
- inclination to purchase more licenses
- bought for features
- overall competitiveness and product quality
2. QlikView is a single application platform for all your BI needs with demos and proof of concepts that provide a wow factor that astounds prospects and clients giving them insight in a fraction of the time they expect.
3. It is the most rapidly deployable, customizable and comprehensive business analysis package. It can be deployed within weeks, days and sometimes hours. This results in an unmatched ROI.
4. QlikView was created on the premise that analysis should work the way your brain does. That’s where its patented and powerful associative technology comes into play. It shows you information traditional business intelligence solutions cannot.
5. Development cost for QlikView is almost half as compared to traditional BI software, and it delivers two times the value. The initial investment can be only one eighth of other traditional BI software
6. User training takes seconds. It’s very similar to a program most end users already know – Excel. Gartner rates QlikView’s ease of use among end users as most important selection criteria when choosing BI tools.
7. QlikView doesn’t use cubes. You load all original tables and design all charts you ever want. It lets users access all the data they’ll ever need and ask the questions they want answered. It holds all the data in memory allowing it to create associatively which is not supported by other tools.
8. QlikView is the market leader in in-memory based software. Gartner says by 2012 almost 70 % of Global to 1000 companies would bring their data in to the memory for analysis.
9. You don’t need to call IT every time you want a new report. Once a solution is deployed, users are in total control of the information they want and how they want it.
10. Project success rate is 98% vs. 38 % project success rate of OLAP based tools.