The Bardess LEAPDefining how we do business internally and externally
The Bardess LEAP
At Bardess we put our clients first and help you leap ahead. We stay objective and vendor agnostic to ensure that you get the right services and software. In all things, we are guided by the principles of the Bardess LEAP.
- The right people on the team. No more. No less.
- Proactive. Aggressive. Stay ahead. Push.
- Think and act with easy grace. Find solutions.
- Build productive relationships.
The “L” is for Lean, describing our approach to culture and engagement. Trim the fat and see how fast work gets done.
The “E” is for Energetic. We are driven to action and always creating. Adjust your expectations upwards.
The “A” is for Agile. By the original definition, “marked by ready ability to move with quick, easy grace.” Try us and see it in action.
The “P” stands for Personal. We strive for personal relationships and empower heroes by putting data in the peoples’ hands.
What distinguishes Bardess from the competition?
- Data Quality and Data Analytics are core competencies for our business, not add-on functions.
- Our senior professionals have functional and industry experience so you can trust their advice.
- We have a proven track record of success with major clients such as Cisco, New York Life, Sterling National Bank, John Wiley, and more.
- Our clients consistently discover real business value in our consulting services, as evidenced by our clients’ high engagement repeat rate.
What People Are Saying
Bardess gets things done on time and within budget. You can count on them.
I am reaching out to personally thank you on behalf of the teams for going above and beyond in providing outstanding support for critical aspects of the project.
Bardess understands services … they always find effective solutions to our process issues.