I recently conducted a week of on-site QlikView training for one of our valued customers. It was a fun experience to be in a room full of inquisitive, enthusiastic knowledge workers who were anxious to take their QlikView skills to the next level. QlikView is notoriously well-known for its ease of use, and many individuals have been successful at developing simple dashboards using uncomplicated data sets and straightforward visualizations. Yet, many of these some individuals also run into difficulty when working with data that is a little more complex, and need some additional assistance making it all come together. Or, they may just not have the confidence to get started on their own, or want further insight into best practices, or need help with some of the more advanced functions and expressions. Formalized QlikView training from Bardess, in a traditional classroom setting, has proven to be extremely beneficial in these situations.
Classroom training from Bardess can have many advantages, including (but not limited to):
- Learning in a safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the work area
- Training groups sized to your specific needs
- The important “human touch” that is often missing in technology-based training
- Group interaction to encourage learning and relationship development
- Focused curriculum from Bardess, with a focus on critical concepts most likely to be encountered in the real world
- Trainers who are actively working as consultants on real projects outside of the classroom, using the same concepts being taught, on actual projects
We at Bardess are committed to the success of our QlikView customers, and offer training that empowers knowledge workers to take their skills to the next level. Are you interested in exploring how Bardess QlikView training can benefit your company? Contact us today to learn more.