Bardess offers Information Technology Planning and Development as a component of our integrated Data and Business Process Solutions. We provide flexible IT solutions that are tailored to your specific business problems.
Our approach is to work with our clients as part of a team. We are technology and software agnostic and will only recommend solutions that meet your requirements. Our solutions may require a combination of process, data, software or technical changes. We have the breadth and depth of experience to integrate the efforts.
Bardess can walk that thin line between your IT and business staff and ensure that expectations and priorities are met on-time and within budget.
Our consultants will lead or assist in project planning and applying technology to business and data solutions. Our specialists work closely with your business community to define user needs and collaborate with your technical personnel to ensure that the technology meets the user requirements. Our consultants understand and have experience with both business and IT functions.
Bardess is not a development shop with generic offerings. Our consultants have experience developing functional and systems requirements for custom applications in asset management, data movement and reconciliation, financial accounting, and revenue recovery among others. Our software engineers can assist in the development of either customized or packaged solutions using either rapid deployment techniques or the classical life cycle model.
- Information Technology Planning
- User and Functional Requirements Specifications
- System Design Specifications
- Working Model Development
- Hardware/Software Selection
- System Programming and Development
- System/User Acceptance Testing
- System/User Documentation
- Help Desk Support
- Identify Information Needs/Requirements
- Review/Assess Existing Systems
- Design Information/Data Architecture
- Design Technical Architecture for Hardware and Software
- Develop Implementation Plan