Why Bardess for Qlik Sense Development
Bardess provides top tier consulting on all areas related to Qlik Sense. As an early adopter of Sense, and a key partner of Qlik, Bardess brings deep expertise to the implementation of solutions with Sense. We approach Sense as one part of the ecosystem, and a valuable platform for working with data in a managed and extensible way.
Bardess provides simple solutions with Sense, leveraging the most advanced APIs and capabilities of the platform to solve problems from predictive analytics, to public facing data discovery. The cloud is a key part of this, and Bardess’ expertise with the leading cloud platforms, such as Amazon AWS and Azure, lets us address flexibility in deployment, security, and scalability of the platform in ways previously impossible with QlikView.
Bardess takes a holistic approach to Qlik Sense as a part of the enterprise, and specializes in security integrations, and integrations of Sense with Big Data, Predictive & Prescriptive analytics, ERP, and all of the other components that make your business work. We drive agile methodologies, and good enterprise SDLC over Sense application development and deployment.
Uniquely, Bardess leads the industry with advanced extension and API development with Qlik Sense ensuring that you can leverage the latest functionality while ensuring that your solution meets your overall business, security, and infrastructure needs.
• Developed Qlik Centers of Excellence development and deployment
• Senior Executive Level Solutions
• Customer-facing Solutions
• Cloud, on premise, and hybrid deployments
• Deployment of Data Lakes
• Integration of Big Data (Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Hive)
Enterprise Deployment of Qlik Sense
• Advanced utilization of APIs
Advanced Extension and API Development
• Custom security rules in QlikSense management console
• Single Sign On (SAML, OAuth, Web Ticketing)
• Breach and Threat analysis
• Risk Analysis
• PCI/HIPPA/SOX/FIPS Architecture and Implementations
• Predictive and Prescriptive modeling and rules engines
• Integration of advanced systems in Reporting and Operational issues
• Integration of GIS, weather, and other data to core value datasets to enhance value and capabilities
• Compellon, Alteryx, R, Tibco, SAS, Esri