Senior Financial Accountant
Morris County, New Jersey based professional services company seeking a Corporate, Full-time, hands-on Accountant/Full Charge Bookkeeper. Candidate must be precise, very accurate, details oriented and have the ability to interface professionally with a mix of individuals ranging from senior professionals with large Fortune 500 companies to small local vendors, partners and employees in a fast-paced, dynamic but casual office environment. Position is responsible for producing Payroll and maintaining key HR functions as well as all Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounting Applications including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Budgeting functions. Candidate will interact directly with the company’s principals in order to maintain both business and personal accounting and financial processes.
- Prepare and Submit Payroll using ADP system.
- Validate/Reconcile timesheets and expense reports for staff.
- A/R , A/P using Quick Books and Quicken.
- Balance/Reconcile bank and investment accounts (business/ownership).
- Maintain/Monitor company cash flow.
- Monthly analysis and reporting on P&Ls, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow.
- Prepare financial statements and reports using Quick Books and Excel.
- Develop current and future projected yearly budgets.
- Liaison to company accountant for the preparation of yearly taxes and interim tax payments.
- Administer company benefits/Assist in all HR activities.
- Administer/Update Medical and 401K/Profit Share plans working with outside professionals.
- General office clerical duties as needed.
Location and Travel
- Randolph, NJ.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years applicable business experience (CPA a plus).
- BA/BS in Accounting.
- High level of proficiency with ADP payroll, Quick Books, Quicken, MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Strong Analytical, decision making and communication (written and verbal) skills. Must be accurate and detailed with strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to Multitask is required.
- Diplomatic and professional problem solver.
- Contractor or Full-time Employee.
- Competitive salary
- 401K and profit sharing
- Please email your resume, cover letter and the opportunity of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.