Sales Operations Associate
- Support all sales initiatives.
- Maintain and administer SalesForce.com including reporting, opportunity analysis and workflow development.
- Communicate and follow-up with Senior Director requests.
- Monitor, analyze, and report operations and sales metrics.
- Create reports from various software applications.
- Assist in updating business processes to streamline the sales and delivery lifecycle.
- Assist others in the creation of sales presentations.
Location and Travel
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven working experience.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; advanced/expert level preferred.
- QlikView and Qlik Sense a plus.
- Full-time Employee
- Please email your resume, cover letter and the opportunity of interest to: email@example.com.