Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with significant Front End Web Development experience to help build data-oriented web applications. The primary responsibility is to build data visualizations in modern web technologies along with the rest of the Bardess team. Development skills are key, but the ideal person for this role will also be able to think critically and build to the needs of our clients. As a data strategy consultancy, we are there not only to build software but also the help businesses execute on data strategy. As a remote position, the ability to manage time and work on projects independently is crucial.
- Provide a solution design that meets both the business requirements and the best Hadoop technical practices.
- Perform processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Design analytics that aims to bring immediate business values for a client.
- Acquire Big Data Certifications if required.
- Participate in working sessions with technical executives and experts.
- Learn & stay current on Big Data techniques developments/improvements.
Location and Travel
- Remote. Occasional travel to client worksites.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years relevant development experience
- Computer science or engineering degree a plus.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 (LESS or SASS a plus)
- Experience with backend/ middleware development with Java, Node.js, etc.
- Exposure to AngularJS and jQuery
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with web services and REST APIs in particular
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (esp. Git)
- Knowledge of BI tools a plus (esp. QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Knowledge common databases, data formats, and data access methods (excel,, csv, sql, json ,xml)
- Contractor or Full-time Employee
- Competitive salary
- 401K and profit sharing
- Please email your resume, cover letter and the opportunity of interest to: email@example.com.