Data Analytics Project Manager
The PM will work directly with assigned Bardess Customers and across various Bardess teams, focusing on the Customer’s Success, driving the adoption of Bardess agile solutions and related consulting engagements. The Candidate will have a proven track record of establishing and managing efficient and effective business operations resulting in world-class Customer Experience (CE). The candidate will be responsible for effective management and oversight of both internal Bardess programs and customer engagements.
The PM will manage simultaneous delivery of multiple projects meeting schedule, scope, and quality requirements of each. The PM will serve as the key point of contact for their assigned Customers and will work closely with the Bardess Client Champion, Practice Directors and Domain Leads to ensure successful consulting service delivery. The PM will proactively manage and escalate issues that negatively impact service delivery, and will take ownership to meet client deadlines and manage client expectations. The PM will proactively ensure Customer Satisfaction in all phases of the delivery and Customer relationship life cycle.
- Provide leadership and ownership while managing an active portfolio of Customer projects.
- Accountability and responsibility for client satisfaction and retention through establishing and managing service excellence.
- Contribute to the achievement of client goals while managing expectations accordingly, building and nurturing a relationship built on transparency, respect and trust.
- Proactively co-ordinate, prioritize and align services and resource requirements with delivery owners; identifying, communicating and managing delivery risk.
- Identify and manage areas where the client has expectations that are misaligned with their contract and/or Bardess policy and work to gain re-alignment.
- Report internally, as agreed, deliverables and schedules and status against those schedules, including identified risks and ‘asks’ regarding mitigation (include highlighting potential penalty SLA non- compliance risk).
- Act as escalation point for Bardess and the client for delivery of issues.
- Proactively communicate regular updates and escalations to the Bardess Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Work with the cross functional teams, to resolve operational escalations, breakdowns in process, identifying and discussing with the SLT, tactical and strategic actions to improve.
- Understand the client business and data analytics roadmap and advise on direction and schedules to ensure the best possible experience, clearly identifying upfront and ongoing, risks and how they may be mitigated / minimized.
- Understand the client Red, Amber, Green (RAG) status at all times and identify and progress areas where improvement is necessary.
- Work to organically grow the account, expand the portfolio of licensed software and contracted services, through service excellence, positive client relations and earned trust.
- Ensure project closure process is planned, executed, and completed per Bardess standard.
- Partner with the Client Champion in all respects
Location and Travel
- Randolph, NJ Office preferred or Home-Based Office. Occasional travel to client worksites.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-7 years direct experience.
- Project Management, Client Relationship Management, Data Analytics Consulting
- Possession of Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications a plus.
- Possession of QlikView and Qlik Sense certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
- Strong change management and project management skills. Formal training in management disciplines a plus.
- Expert in agile development concepts and processes
- Politically astuteness and conflict management skills.
- Must be articulate in both the verbal & written communication.
- Analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Exhibit tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive client issues.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to identify status of client expectations and satisfaction levels.
- Organized and self-driven to achieve goals.
- Cool under pressure.
- Ability to influence and negotiate win / win situations.
- Ability to ‘bring others along’ to the one goal in a cross functional organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent computer skills are required (MS Office).
- Full-time Employee
- Competitive Salary
- 401K and profit sharing
- Please email your resume, cover letter and the opportunity of interest to: email@example.com.